Interested in knowing what the European Parliament has done since 2009? Which are the policies MEPs have worked on? Have a look then at the website dedicated to the European elections (see here) the European Parliament has launched and more precisely to the Press kit.
The Press kit offers a comprehensive overview of all key legislative files dealt with at the European Parliament these past 5 years, covering many key areas:
– Economic and financial reform
– Job creation and competitiveness
– Employment and workers’ rights
– Civil liberties, data privacy, protecting the vulnerable
– Consumer rights and food safety
– Healthcare and medical products
– Agriculture and fisheries
– Environment, climate change and energy
– Trade and foreign affairs
Doing so, it provides a guide to the role and powers of the Parliament, completed with many charts, graphics and a wide range of audiovisual material, all designed for easy use.
European Parliament Press Kit for the European elections: http://www.elections2014.eu/en/press-kit